DGR Global Limited Provides an Update with Regard to Various Recent Developments Within the Company's Range of Sponsored Listed Entities
May 20 19
The Board of Directors of DGR Global Limited provided an update with regard to various recent developments within the company's range of sponsored listed entities. Cascabel Project: Overnight in London, SolGold announced the results of its Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) for the Alpala coppergoldsilver deposit within the Cascabel Project in Northern Ecuador, held by Exploraciones Novomining SA (ENSA). SolGold holds an 85% registered and beneficial interest in ENSA, with the remaining 15% ultimately owned by TSXV listed Cornerstone Capital Resources Inc. DGR Global is restricted in the information that it can disclose in relation to SolGold's PEA, and shareholders are therefore encouraged to review the SolGold release in its entirety. The PEA was prepared by independent consultants including Wood, SRK Consulting and SRK Exploration, Mining Plus, Knight Piesold and Ernst & Young. The PEA was prepared on the basis of the November 2018 published resource estimate of the Alpala Deposit. Activities planned for the balance of 2019 at Cascabel include continued exploration at Alpala, a further revision to the Alpala Deposit resource estimate, metallurgy and process design studies, tailings disposal options and the incorporation of further geotechnical and hydrogeological data into the study program. In addition, permitting and fiscal discussions with the Ecuadorean Government, and financial discussions with thirdparty financiers for SolGold's share of the project costs, are set to commence. SolGold is aiming to have a Prefeasibility Study completed by December 2019, and a Definitive Feasibility Study scheduled for completion by the end of 2020. The Alpala Deposit is favourably located at low altitude (6001,800masl), with easy access via a sealed highway from the regional capital (Ibarra) some 90km by road to the south, and in proximity to water and high voltage, predominantly hydroelectric sourced, power supply. The deepwater port at Esmeraldas is located some 180km to the west of the Alpala Project site. Unlike some other Tier 1 porphyry coppergold deposits, which are located in the high Andes in remote locations and at very high altitude, the low elevation and mild climate yearround in the Alpala area allows exploration activities and mining operations to be conducted throughout the year. Benefiting from these natural advantages is expected to allow significantly reduced infrastructure requirements at Alpala in comparison to many of its peers. Regional Projects: In addition to its interest in the Cascabel Project in Northern Ecuador, SolGold has a 100% interest in 72 additional concessions within Ecuador, held through a series of whollyowned subsidiary companies. The SolGold geological team have been steadily working on a regional exploration program across these concessions and have identified twelve (12) main priority targets to date. In the last fortnight, SolGold has announced the following updates in relation to its regional exploration program: 7 May 2019 Large coppergold porphyry target identified at Porvenir; 8 May 2019 Large coppergold systems discovered at Chical; 9 May 2019 Favourable coppergold sample results returned at Cisne Loja; and 10 May 2019 Favourable coppergold sample results returned at Coangos. SolGold continues to actively explore its regional portfolio, defining and refining drill targets ahead of the anticipated receipt of drilling permits later in the year.
DGR Global Limited Announces Consolidated Earnings Results for the Half Year Ended December 31, 2018
Mar 15 19
DGR Global Limited announced consolidated earnings results for the half year ended December 31, 2018. For the period, the company reported revenue was AUD 798,000 against AUD 798,000 a year ago. Loss for the period was AUD 603,449 against profit of AUD 575,301 a year ago. Basic loss per share was 0.1 cents against profit of 0.1 cents a year ago. Total group revenue was AUD 3,271,380 against AUD 8,400,136 a year ago.
Coolgarra Minerals Has Conducts a First Pass Shallow Drilling Campaign on the Greenvale South Project Area in North Queensland
Feb 7 19
Coolgarra Minerals has conducted a first pass shallow drilling campaign on the Greenvale South project area in north Queensland. A gold intercept of 14 metres @ 1.67g/t was recorded in the Wallys Hope North prospect. A cobalt nickel intercept of 8 metres @ 0.16% cobalt and 0.74% nickel was recorded at the Wade prospect. Stream sediment geochemistry indicates that the cobalt nickel manganese mineralization is extensive and likely to contain high cobalt grades.